9:00 AM & 11:15 AM
Tuesday through Friday 9:00 AM
Registration is not required
Masks are mandatory per Provincial Health Regulations
Parishioners can donate to the parish by:
1. E-Transfer - NOW AVAILABLE
2. Pre-Authorized Payment - directly from your bank account - the easiest and most convenient method
3. Credit-Card Donations - NOW AVAILABLE - from the Archdiocese of Winnipeg Mobile App - available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
4. Via Mail sent to the parish office, using your PARISH ENVELOPES. Mailing address:
2400 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3J 0M8
5. In Person - during parish office hours Tuesday – Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
With sincere gratitude and appreciation for your continued financial support of
our parish home of St. Paul the Apostle.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all consolation, who consoles us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are abundant for us, so also our consolation is abundant through Christ.”
~ St. Paul’s Letter to the Corinthians 1:3-5